Sunday, September 28, 2014

2014 Has Flown By

If I look at my last Blog I would have to say 2013 flew by too. I don't remember much about 2013. I went to Chicago, a first for me. Met some long time internet friends in person. Oh, I was also accepted into a local gallery so that's pretty big and exciting news.

2014 has been fun, except for getting Norovirus right before my birthday. l worked for several months to  get work ready for my first ever Solo show which is going on now and has been held over a month. That's been even more awesome than getting into the gallery to begin with. It is a mixed-media show with 3D CGI, photography, 3D prints and sculpture in it. The feedback has been great and made the effort worth while.

My dad got remarried last weekend. My niece just had her 3rd ankle operation Friday. Bodhi is now 9. He still keeps me entertained. My mom is engaged and life is good.

For anyone interested l started another Blog that will most likely be dedicated to writing. If you are a fellow writer be sure to subscribe because NaNo is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment